Benefits of Table Less Website Design
Days are gone for designing a website with traditional HTML tables. Table less website design is getting momentum these days due to immense flexibility & accessibility it offers to web developers and users. Initially used HTML tables have lost its grip due to various dilemma and risks associated with it.
Today, We Thinks that almost every website designer prefers to use table less website design to avoid various complications and hazards during designing of the website. Here below, we will discuss some killer benefits of designing table less website in order to encourage designers to use it.
• Websites are faster and quick in response compare to website designed using tables! This is the main benefit of designing a website without tables. It is very obvious that website designed using tables will consume more time to load, which at the end leads into lose of potential customers or visitors. If website is designed using table less structure, it will remove almost 60% needless files and enhance overall performance of the website.
• Less complicated & confusing codes! Website designed using tables will have more complex and clumsy codes. Whereas designing a website using table less structure will have less complex and clean codes. This is very beneficial to the web developers and web designers, as it will be very easy for them to modify or change code later on.
• Enhance SEO compatibility of the website! Designing website without tables will make it more compatible with SEO, as it contains fewer lines of code compare to table based Kajabi themes. Websites without tables will be easily grabbed by search engine crawlers and boost up website visibility in search engine.
• Easy to print webpage! Websites designed using tables have certain limitations, as it requires developers or designers to integrate printable version of the website to make it printable by user. This problem or limitation can be eliminated by using table less design, as it doesn’t require integrating separate printable version of the website.
• Ease of changing or modifying style, graphic or fonts within website! Using table less structure, designers can easily get rid from changing entire structure of the website to make any changes within it. It also empowers developers to update all the pages by simply modifying or updating one CSS file.
• It is very economic and budget friendly compare to designing website using tables.
So, these are some killer benefits which encourage web designers and developers to go for table less web design.